Her current research interests are related to food and agricultural sectors, with a specific focus on innovation, sustainability, ecosystem services economic evaluation, and rural development with a specific focus on understanding specific drivers of rural environmental and social change. Her research interests are also related to behaviour of economics agents (consumers, farmers, citizens), applying advanced quantitative and qualitative methodologies (such as choice modelling, experimental economics, Q methodology, Theory of Planned Behaviour) that merge economics and social psychology. She is active within the business community and serves as a scientific consultant of various public istitutions. Prof. Del Giudice is member of national and international scientific association. She has been involved in several research projects, such as H2020 projects, FP7 EU projects and national projects financed by the Italian Ministry of University and Research and Italian Ministry of Agriculture.
Dept. of Agricultural Sciences
Via Università 96 – 80055 Portici, Naples, Italy
Tel. +39 081 2539096
- Carfora, V., Cavallo, C., Catellani, P., Del Giudice, T., & Cicia, G. (2021). Why Do Consumers Intend to Purchase Natural Food? Integrating Theory of Planned Behavior, Value-Belief-Norm Theory, and Trust. Nutrients, 13(6), 1904. DOI: 10.3390/nu13061904
- Altobelli, F., Marta, A. D., Heinen, M., Jacobs, C., Giampietri, E., Mancini, M., … & Del Giudice, T. (2021). Irrigation Advisory Services: Farmers preferences and willingness to pay for innovation. Outlook on Agriculture, DOI: 10.1177/00307270211002848
- Carfora, V., Cavallo, C., Caso, D., Del Giudice, T., De Devitiis, B., Viscecchia, R., … & Cicia, G. (2019). Explaining consumer purchase behavior for organic milk: Including trust and green self-identity within the theory of planned behavior. Food Quality and Preference, 76, 1-9. DOI: 10.1016/j.foodqual.2019.03.006
- Del Giudice, T., Stranieri, S., Caracciolo, F., Ricci, E. C., Cembalo, L., Banterle, A., & Cicia, G. (2018). Corporate Social Responsibility certifications influence consumer preferences and seafood market price. Journal of Cleaner Production, 178, 526-533. DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.12.276
- Verneau, F., La Barbera, F., & Del Giudice, T. (2017). The role of implicit associations in the hypothetical bias. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 51(2), 312-328. DOI: 10.1111/joca.12116
- BIODEGRAPACK (WP leader) 2020-2022: Bioplastic related project for organic food packaging – funded by the Italian Minister of Agriculture and Forestry Policies.
- ECOSTACK (Task leader) 2018-2023: Develop and support ecologically, economically and socially sustainable crop production via stacking and protection of functional biodiversity – EU H2020 project.
- SUREFISH (Task leader) 2020-2023: Volorising traditional Mediterrean fish – PRIMA Programme 2021-2023 – PRIMA project.
- School of Social Sciences, Wageningen University and Research, The Netherlands.
- Research Centre for Agricultural Policies and Bioeconomy (Naples, Rome, Turin).