Her academic qualifications include a Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics from Department of Agricultural Economics of University of Naples, Federico II, a M.Sc. in International Development Studies (with a specialization in Economics of Development) at the Wageningen University and Research, a M.Sc. in Agricultural Economics and Policy at the University of Naples, Federico II and an Advanced University Degree in Environmental and Development Economics from the School of Economics and Business Studies of Roma Tre University.
Pagnani has an in-depth knowledge in development economics and experience in econometric analysis.
Her current research interests are related to nutrition-sensitive agriculture interventions, social protection programs, agrobiodiversity and integrated pest disease management.
The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT
Hub for the Americas
Km 17 Recta Cali-Palmira
Zip Code 763537
- Gotor, E., Pagnani, T., Paliwal, A., Scafetti, F., Van Etten, J., & Caracciolo, F. (2021). Smallholder farmer engagement in citizen science for varietal diversification enhances adaptive capacity and productivity in Bihar, India. Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems, 403.
- Pagnani, T., Gotor, E., Kikulwe, E., & Caracciolo, F. (2021). Livelihood assets’ influence on Ugandan farmers’ control practices for Banana Xanthomonas Wilt (BXW). Agricultural and Food Economics, 9(1), 1-19.
- Pagnani, T., Gotor, E., & Caracciolo, F. (2021). Adaptive strategies enhance smallholders’ livelihood resilience in Bihar, India. Food Security, 13(2), 419-437. DOI: 1007/s12571-020-01110-2
- Gotor, E., Di Cori, V., Pagnani, T., Kikulwe, E., Kozicka, M., & Caracciolo, F. (2020) Public and private investments for banana Xanthomonas Wilt control in Uganda: The economic feasibility for smallholder farmers. African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development, 1-12. DOI: 1080/20421338.2020.1816616
- De Rosa, M., Trabalzi, F., & Pagnani, T. (2018) The social construction of illegality within local food systems. In A Handbook of Food Crime (pp. 43-58). Policy Press.
- Panico, T., Pagnani, T., & Caracciolo, F. (2018) Intention to purchase sustainable wood products: An empirical analysis of the determinants. International Journal on Food System Dynamics, 9(4), pp. 342-353. DOI: 18461/ijfsd.v9i4.945